This one time, at band camp....



From: Carly
To: crlove@hotmail.com
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2005 3:43 PM
Subject: Governor's School!


Hello everyone! :)

As a lot of you already know, I will be going to the North Carolina Governor's School this summer for Instrumental Music (Flute). It will be from June 12th until July 23rd at Meredith College in Raleigh. I am soooo excited!

I have just gotten all of my contact information in the mail, and thought I'd give it to all of you so that you can contact me. Here it is:

Mail:
Carly Yusiewicz
Stringfield 419
Governor's School East
Meredith College
3800 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607-5298

Phone:
In the room: (919) ***-2931
Cell: (919) ***-5029 (I won't have my cell with me during classes from8:30-2:45- but I will check my messages)

If you guys can call me or send me mail that would be awesome! I would love to hear from you!! I will also be home from July 2nd to the 5th (mid-session break). If anyone is in town then, we should do something!

Carly :)